Meeting Your Needs
- Within 48 hours of your phone call, there will be an initial evaluation by a licensed physical therapist.
- One-on-one treatment
- Large, well-equipped therapy room
- Early morning hours
- Free and convenient parking
Treatment is provided for various conditions including:
- Musculoskeletal injuries such as sprains/strains
- Orthopedic Surgeries such as rotator cuff repairs and ACL reconstruction
- Athletic injuries
- Low back pain
- Cervical and lumbar radiculopathies
- Gait disorders
- Vertigo/balance disorders
- Parkinsonâ€™s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
How to Begin Treatment
- Once you receive a referral from your physician, call Wayne Physical Therapy at 315-946-5646 to schedule an initial evaluation
- Dress Comfortably
- Bring insurance information and the therapy prescription to your first appointment
Your Personalized Plan
- You will begin with a comprehensive evaluation of the musculoskeletal system by a licensed therapist.
- A custom treatment plan will be created for you
- You will return several times per week for therapy
- We accept most insurance including PPO's, HMO's, Medicare and Workers' Compensation.
- Our billing department offers flexible payment plans for co-pays.
We recommend that you contact your medical insurance company to verify your benefits for outpatient physical therapy or occupational therapy
For outpatient physical therapy, call Wayne Physical Therapy directly at 315-946-5646.